An industry leader in manufacturing is looking for an experienced production line employee at their facility in Hopkinton, Massachusetts. As a Machine Operator /Assembler you will be asked to perform a variety of production functions including operating a molding press, buffing and/or deflashing parts, assembly of parts, inspection of parts produced and packaging. Also there might be other various roles available based on experience. In this role you are part of a team and you will be trained on various machines and in various roles.
- Read and follow work instructions and procedures
- Package and label products accordingly
- Fill out completely all required paperwork for production and quality
- Have the ability to recognize quality issues
- Have the ability to work effectively as an individual and as a team member
- Exhibit a high degree of responsibility with emphasis on safety
- 3-6 months of Warehouse/Manufacturing minimum experience
- Possess the ability to follow directions from and communicate with supervisors, technicians, lead person and co-workers in a professional manner
- Strong hand eye coordination and attention to detail
- Ability to comprehend and train to document such as work instructions, safety rules, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals written in the English
Axcess Staffing Services has a wide range of opportunities in the areas of light industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, distribution/3PL, office support and call center. The opportunities include direct hire, temporary and temporary-to-hire. Get competitive wages, incentives and benefits for peace of mind.