Material handlers (starting pay is $11.50 and can go up to $12.50 depending on shift)
The primary responsibility of this position is to support Operations by moving materials and inventory throughout the facility. Work functions may include packaging box construction, merchandise picking, order verification, product labeling, utilizing an RF scan guns.
- All candidates must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 months prior experience working in a warehouse environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Have knowledge of warehouse management systems
- Able to work a flexible work schedule as needed including planned and unplanned overtime which may include weekends
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States
Axcess Staffing Services has a wide range of opportunities in the areas of light industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, distribution/3PL, office support and call center. The opportunities include direct hire, temporary and temporary-to-hire. Get competitive wages, incentives and benefits for peace of mind.