Kennesaw, GA 30144
The Account Manager will be responsible for delivering branch performance through high quality service to clients and employees. The Account Manager is accountable for ensuring the availability of qualified field employees through recruiting and skill matching. The Account Manager must possess and demonstrate a high level of professionalism, customer service/communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Conduct recruiting activities to maintain an available database of qualified field employees.
- Ensure all pre-hire requirements (drug screen, background checks, etc.) are met.
- Guarantee information in assignment/client database is up to date and accurate.
- Assist Operations Manager in the management of assigned budgets (advertising, recruitment & incentives)
- Conduct on-boarding process for field employees (interviewing, entering applications into database, reference checking & documentation).
- Provide management with daily reports – QC calls, arrival calls, extensions, closes, etc.
- Actively participate in the branch unemployment process including – assignment offers, work refusals, UE audits, phone hearings, etc.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of all safety and workers compensation programs, policies & risk trends.
- Experience as a Recruiter or equivalent staffing industry role.
- Proven focus to improve/enhance customer relationships.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reports, professional journals, technical procedures and or government regulations.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages, etc.
- Ability to travel periodically within the local market, including client visits, employee check-ins, and job fairs.
- Ability to work flexible hours outside the normal schedule.
- Proficiency with MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook)