Computer Repair Technician
Memphis, TN 38125
Axcess Staffing has immediate openings for Computer Test and Repair Technicians with our client, a leading provider that designs and builds intelligent products through engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services.
We are seeking candidates of all levels of experience in electronic assembly or computer repair within the manufacturing industry. This is an excellent Temp-to-Hire opportunity for the right individual who is looking to expand their skills within a well-established and growing organization.
At Axcess Staffing, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization that takes care of its employees by offering a variety of health benefits. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and extra incentives such as an Employee of the Month Award and other employee appreciation rewards and events.
Benefits of the Repair & Test Tech roles include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Prescription Plan
- Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holiday Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Direct Deposit
- Debit Account
- Inspect and repair components on electronic assemblies/sub-assemblies.
- Take all actions necessary to render the unit serviceable, including cleaning, testing, performance evaluation of electronic and mechanical components and sub-assemblies.
- Perform the set-up, calibration, testing, and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments, and mechanical assemblies
- Use equipment to perform digital tests, recognize failures and set-up problems, and either correct or escalate
- Operate programmable auto-testers, samplers, real-time oscilloscopes, pulse generators, meters, power supplies, and special test fixtures
- Troubleshoots/debugs at multiple system levels
6am - 5pm Monday-Wednesday & Saturday
To hear more about this exciting opportunity, click Apply Now to forward your resume OR visit our local branch for an immediate interview!
Axcess Staffing Services
7166 Winchester Road, Suite 106
Want to know more? Call us!
Visit our website at: www.axcessjobs.com
The Axcess philosophy—Together we’re better—embodies our commitment to working hand in hand with our clients and our employees. Axcess Staffing Services was established in 1997 and specializes in strategic staffing programs and temporary national payroll services. Axcess Staffing Services is proud to be a Certified Minority Owned and Operated, Minority Business Enterprise and is currently certified by many of the regional minority supplier development councils throughout the United States. Axcess Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Requires minimum of 6 months prior experience in electronic manufacturing or computer repair
- Level II or III Techs require 1-3 years of prior experience
- Ability to interpret electronics terminology, technical instructions, and mathematical diagrams
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills