The Field Recruiter will be responsible for delivering branch/on-site program performance through high quality service to clients and employees. The Field Recruiter is accountable for ensuring the availability of qualified field employees through recruiting and skill matching. The Recruiter must possess and demonstrate a high level of professionalism, customer service/communication skills and the ability to multi-task
• Strategically filling entry level and higher skilled positions
• Conduct recruiting activities to maintain an available database of qualified field employees
• Conduct job fairs/on-site hiring events to help generate strong candidate flow.
• Ensure all pre-hire requirements (drug screen, background checks, etc.) are met.
• Guarantee information in assignment/client database is up to date and accurate.
• Network with area centers of influence and in the community to ensure a steady flow of candidates.
• Meet with client decision makers to move the hiring process forward
• Conduct on-boarding process for field employees (interviewing, entering applications into database, reference checking & documentation).
• Provide management with daily reports – QC calls, arrival check-ins, extensions, closes, etc.
• Develop comprehensive understanding of all safety and workers compensation programs, policies & risk trends.
• 1-3 years of experience as a Recruiter, Account Manager or equivalent staffing industry role.
• Proven focus to improve/enhance customer relationships.
• Ability to travel periodically within the local market, including client visits, employee check-ins, and job fairs.
• Ability to work flexible hours outside the normal schedule.
• Proficiency with MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook)