Perris, CA 92551
Now Hiring Forklift Operators in Perris, CA!
Forklift Operator Responsibilities Include:
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment 80% of specified shift
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded
- Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards
- Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage, report variances as necessary
- Change equipment battery or LP tank and monitor power source as necessary
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion
- Assist in physical inventories
- Complete daily inspection of equipment
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Shift: 4:00pm – 12:30am, Monday - Friday
Pay: $14.35 an hour
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
The Axcess philosophy – Together we’re better – embodies our commitment to working hand in hand with our clients and our employees. We are a highly reputable organization that takes care of its employees by offering a variety of benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision health benefits, 401(K), weekly pay (payroll options: direct deposit or payroll debit card), Five (5) paid holidays, and Employee Referral bonuses.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum six (6) months warehouse experience
- Minimum six (6) months forklift operation experience
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift training program within the first 30 days of employment
- Ability to spend 80% of time operating powered material handling equipment
- Basic familiarity with warehousing
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work specified shifts
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules
- Ability to read, understand, and follow directions/instructions
- Working knowledge of warehouse management system equipment
Walk-in application hours:
Monday through Friday between 10:30am-12:30pm.
Our office is located at:
16380 Perris Blvd, Suite B, Moreno Valley, CA 92551
Or apply online:
Give us a call for the next steps at:
The Axcess philosophy—Together we’re better—embodies our commitment to working hand in hand with our clients and our employees. Axcess Staffing Services was established in 1997 and specializes in strategic staffing programs and temporary national payroll services. Axcess Staffing Services is proud to be a Certified Minority Owned and Operated, Minority Business Enterprise and is currently certified by many of the regional minority supplier development councils throughout the United States. Axcess Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.