Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
The Axcess philosophy—Together we’re better—embodies our commitment to working hand in hand with our clients and our employees.
Are you interested in learning more about the manufacturing industry in an environment that uses new technologies, offers a competitive salary with bonuses and up to 4 days off each week? Come work as a Machine Operator on the Axcess Staffing team!
Axcess Staffing has an immediate opening for a Machine Operator with our client, a leading provider that designs and builds intelligent products through engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services.
Axcess Staffing Services was established in 1997 and specializes in strategic staffing programs and temporary national payroll services. Axcess Staffing Services is proud to be a Certified Minority Owned and Operated, Minority Business Enterprise and is currently certified by many of the regional minority supplier development councils throughout the United States. Axcess Staffing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Benefits of the Machine Operator position include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Prescription Plan
- Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holiday Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Direct Deposit
- Payroll Debit Card
Additional Incentives Offered for Night Shift and Perfect Attendance!
- $200 Bonus every 30 days for first 3 months if you meet perfect attendance requirements! That's right, you can earn up to $600!
- $250 Sign on bonus after completing first week with zero no call no shows!
- $500 Bonus after 90 days on Night Shift
- $50 Sign on bonus if you pass orientation and work a full 2 weeks with perfect attendance!
(terms and conditions apply ask your Axcess Representative for more details)
We are seeking candidates with 6-12 months of experience as a Machine Operator. This is an excellent Temp-to-Hire opportunity for the right individual who is looking to expand their skills within a well-established and growing organization.
As a Machine Operator, you can expect to:
- Set-up and operate automated machinery by following written process instructions
- Load components, fixtures and any required lubricants or chemicals into equipment
- Monitor operations to ensure product is being processed correctly; adjust or add materials if needed
- Inspect product for quality purposes and make any repairs required
- Track completed work by updating database records
- Perform preventative maintenance on machinery at specified times
- Clean and shut down equipment at end of shift
6am – 6pm, three days per week
6pm – 6am, three days per week
*Every other week will require a four-day work week
To learn more about this exciting Assembler opportunity, click Apply Now to submit your information OR call us to speak to a knowledgeable Recruiter today!
800 Corporate Grove Dr
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Axcess Staffing Services
Want to know more? Call us!
Visit our website at: www.axcessjobs.com
Qualifications for this Machine Operator role include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Requires 6-12 months prior experience as Machine Operator within the manufacturing industry
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions or schematics and perform basic math calculations
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to use mechanical and electrical tools and lift up to 25 pounds