Grand Prairie, TX 75050
The On-Site Supervisor is designated to assist in the overall support of the temporary workforce at the customer location. Essentially, the position acts as an extension of the customer’s human resources department by developing and maintaining the relationship with the customer and temporary employees through best-in-class service.
• Prior experience recruiting, screening, hiring, orienting, training, assigning, and managing temporary employees.
• Experience working with and processing workforce timesheets, both manual and eTimekeeping
• Proven experience creating/developing best practices to promote positive customer and employee engagement.
• Ability to function in complex, evolving and fast paced environments
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams and with varying levels within the organization (floor employees through site director)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Spelling, Grammar, clearly and appropriately communicate via email)
• Strong negotiation, interpersonal, follow-up and decision-making skills
• Individual must be able to function independently/autonomously yet know when to involve management.
• Ability to adjust to constantly changing workforce demands
• Strong attention to detail skills, with the ability to multi-task, use sound judgment and to be flexible with frequent changing demands.
• 3-5 years staffing industry experience
• Prior supervisory or management experience
• Demonstrated knowledge/experience in screening, hiring and managing contingent/contract employees
• Experience working at a client onsite location
• Comfortable working in a diverse environment
• Self-motivated and resourceful
• Independent thinker with problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to work autonomously and offer solutions to identified service gaps