Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
The Axcess philosophy—Together we’re better—embodies our commitment to working hand in hand with our clients and our employees.
Are you interested in learning more about the manufacturing industry in an environment that uses new technologies, offers a competitive salary and up to 4 days off each week? Come work as an Assembler or as a Machine Operator on the Axcess Staffing team!
Axcess Staffing has an immediate opening for an Assemblers and a Machine Operators with our client, a leading provider that designs and builds intelligent products through engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services.
We are seeking candidates with 3 months of experience in assembly within the manufacturing industry. This is an excellent Temp-to-Hire opportunity for the right individual who is looking to expand their skills within a well-established and growing organization.
As an Assembler, you can expect to:
- Attach fixtures or other parts together by following production drawings or work orders
- Crimp, bolt, screw or solder materials in place
- Clean, sand, etch, glue, wire or color-code in-process units
- Mount completed units onto boards or cabinets and attach hardware such as knobs or switches
- Tend to machinery required to wind or shape product
- Perform testing and other inspections to ensure assemblies meet production requirements
- Document completed work on paper or within database
- Load completed product onto pallets
Qualifications for this Machine Operator role include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Requires 6-12 months prior experience as Machine Operator within the manufacturing industry
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions or schematics and perform basic math calculations
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to use mechanical and electrical tools and lift up to 25 pounds
Want to know more? Call us!