1255 Roberts Boulevard Suite 100 Kennesaw, GA Kennesaw, GA 30144
Warehouse Associate/ Packer
As a Packer, you will mainly be responsible for preparing orders for distribution. You will have opportunity to cross train in a variety of other warehouse functions and will work as a team player.
Other responsibilities include:
- Packing orders for distribution
- Preparing distribution documents
- Ensuring Quality Control
- Acquiring product knowledge
- Mastering Warehouse Management Systems
- Learning GMP standard compliance
- Training in other warehouse functions
- Following all safety procedures
Requirements for the job:
- Must be punctual with good attendance
- Must be able to meet team productivity goals
- Have a positive attitude
- Be willing to work while standing for most of the day
Additional Information about the job:
- Positions are temp-hire and there are opportunities for promotion for hard workers and great attendance!
- We offer flexible hours, including weekends!!!
- We are always there: dedicated onsite Axcess Representatives to help support you on the job
- We have retention, employee of the month, and referral bonus opportunities!
- We have fun! We have contests, raffles, and games to keep it interesting. We appreciate our employees.
No experience required !